There’s no debate; chronic, unrelenting pain has serious, negative impacts on our animal friends’ quality of life. Chronic pain can lead to loss of mobility, house soiling, irritability; all frequently cited reasons owners give when euthanizing a beloved animal companion. This is especially true for our cherished senior pets.
Common Causes of Pain in Pets
Many common conditions are associated with debilitating pain for our pets:
- Degenerative Joint diseases
- Dental Disease
- Skin Diseases
- Urinary Tract Disorders
- Intervertebral Disk Disease
The doctors and staff at Phoenixville Animal Hospital are committed to helping your special 4-legged friend live the long and comfortable life they deserve. Our integrative approach to pain management can quickly get your creaky cat or painful pooch feeling better!
- Acupuncture *due to COVID this service is suspended
- Medical Massage *due to COVID this service is suspended
- Therapeutic exercise programs
- Nutritional therapy
- Professional dental cleanings and preventive dental care
- Comprehensive diagnostics and treatment strategies
Pets aren’t complainers so recognizing chronic pain in your pet can be surprisingly difficult. We invite you to talk with us today and learn how our advanced pain management programs could help your special friend.